Soooooooo I cant install windows

Half Evil

Golden Master
Not because im stupid, but my hardware sucks. But im just stupid enough to need some help.

So I'll admit.. I have several XP serials, but none work anymore (overused? Lol) anyways XP is intalled on this old HP computer and only has 20 some days to activate. I dont have a serial so I cant work that. I have a Vista (legal) but I cant install it due to no DVD drive. I have the Vista on a thumb drive but I cant seem to boot from it.

So what should I do here? It has to be windows so try to avoid telling me linux lol. Does anyone know how to shrink vista to a normal CD?

Hmm..

Not because im stupid, but my hardware sucks. But im just stupid enough to need some help.

So I'll admit.. I have several XP serials, but none work anymore (overused? Lol) anyways XP is intalled on this old HP computer and only has 20 some days to activate. I dont have a serial so I cant work that. I have a Vista (legal) but I cant install it due to no DVD drive. I have the Vista on a thumb drive but I cant seem to boot from it.

So what should I do here? It has to be windows so try to avoid telling me linux lol. Does anyone know how to shrink vista to a normal CD?

Hmm..

Just phone microsoft and do a phone activation, tell them you reinstalled windows, virus, blah blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom