Sony ericsson MW600

vnadroid

Beta member
Sony ericsson MW600 is a bluetooth stereo headset for sony ericsson mobile phones which I want to pair it with my Windows 7 pc and listen to music thru it on Wmp, Winamp, etc.. I have a assembled pc with Win 7 sp1 on it . I tried to achieve my goal doing what was suggested in http://superuser.com/questions/23774...t-in-windows-7 . I use a bluetooth dongle. I installed those Broadcom drivers and paired my SE MW600 with my pc. Also changed default speakers to my bluetooth stereo via playback devices . But i still cannot listen to any sound on my bluetooth stereo while playing music on my pc, not even system sounds.
frown.gif
what went wrong ? Is it possible to listen thru a bluetooth stereo of a mobile phone?
Thanks in advance for your replies and sorry if I posted in wrong section.
smile.gif

user_offline.gif

i dont have a huge amout of knowledge on the latest bluetooth devices but one thing that does come to mind is that maybe your computer doesn't have a bluetooth device in it?

i mentioned in my post that i use a bluetooth dongle. Which means the bluetooth device is not on the mother board but inserted in one of the USB ports like a flash drive. So anymore ideas ? :)

ah didn't see that, only thing i can think of is use your phone to search for your computer's bluetooth deice and send something over to make sure it is working

Back
Top Bottom