Sli, crossfire and stuff

Locomuy

Baseband Member
My friend is building a new computer and we were discussing his GPU possibilities.. he said that he wants to do crossfire with two 2900 HDs, so i told him why not just get a better card because one good card is better than 2 mediocre cards. Also is crossfire more efficient than Sli or reversed or the same? And one more :D, how what percent of the cards full potentials are actually used with crossfire?

He could always just get a crossfire or sli ready motherboard and buy one really nice card. Then later down the road buy a second one when he has the money and his card is starting to become outdated. Thats what I would do.

I would also go with Nvidia over ATI, but I guess thats personal preference since the two have competing cards that are comparable to one another in several different price ranges.

i would just wait fo the new 9 series of cards from nividia!! one more month i think.

I wont be buying NE thing until they come out with the new architecture for Intel right now there new 45 nm chips are just a revision.

no need to waste money on something that is only slightly better then the current set of chips.

any one no when we will be seeing the eight core cpu . they might no make it because it doesnt sound good

Back
Top Bottom