should I be worried about this temp?

mikee

Fully Optimized
I just downloaded a new version of speed fan and there is a new sensor added for gpu and its saying its at 58c and there's a fire icon beside it. Everything else is around 30-35c.

I just downloaded a new version of speed fan and there is a new sensor added for gpu and its saying its at 58c and there's a fire icon beside it. Everything else is around 30-35c.

that's nothing, that's even an acceptable cpu temp and gpus are designed to run much hotter than cpus...

Well that takes a load off my mind. I didn't think the 50c range was healthy for even a cpu because once mine got to about 52c I noticed that programs didn't run as well and the computer wasn't as responsive but that could have been another issue altogether

I presume it would be, at 50c you wouldn't really expect to see a deterioration in responsiveness. Don't worry about any of those temps.

What software/program can I download to check my temps?

Also how can I increase my fan speed?
Because I have my case open for my PC to circulate bc i can hear it speed up the fan and i start freaking out... lol

the new video cards are designed to run at quite high temperatures so there should be no worries.

Back
Top Bottom