should i get this mouse

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i was looking on newegg for a new mouse and saw an logitech MX518, and looks pretty nice with 8 buttons, i want to know if this mouse is good or not for $40 or $50 in stores, ill most likey buy it online unless i cant wait.... I like to play call of duty 4 online, and other FPS games, and others i use my logitech XUSB which looks like a 360 controller....
i cant post the link right now since im at school on a mac with a 1 button mouse
thanks in advance

I feel like those buttons near the mouse wheel would get accidentally pressed when cycling the mouse wheel. Which might make normal operation awkward.

I feel like those buttons near the mouse wheel would get accidentally pressed when cycling the mouse wheel. Which might make normal operation awkward.

I agree with that... But it has great reviews and does look pretty comfortable. Also thats a decent price too. Why do you need so many buttons on your mouse anyways?

well the buttons on the side would be good on call of duty 4, for like grenades, switching weapons. but seems like people think it will be easily pressed. so not sure if i should get one now

the microsoft sidewinder is one of or the best gaming mouse on the market
you are paying 15 to 25 more dollars but it is worth it it has awesome counter weights that you can set to a certian amount and it fits your hand very well

I got the MS intellimouse with a button on either side. It does get annoying accidentally pressing either of the side buttons. I'm sure that goes for any mouse. I wouldn't get something with 8 buttons... 4 is enough for me.

Yea actually now that I think about it my friend had one with 8 buttons and i always remember on counterstrike i would always hit the wrong buttons on accident and nearly threw it about 7 times because it was wireless... It is extremely comfortable tho.. Who knows tho you could always like it and get use to it.. Its worth a shot i think tho

the microsoft sidewinder is one of or the best gaming mouse on the market
you are paying 15 to 25 more dollars but it is worth it it has awesome counter weights that you can set to a certian amount and it fits your hand very well

wow sure knows a lot coming from a guy who "doesnt game a lot" and knew very little about computers about a month ago....just messing guy

but yea those extra buttons on the wheel would be mad annoying

Back
Top Bottom