Several Problems..

BluexDreams

Beta member
Hi,

I've been facing several problems with the computer those days.

First, the first problem i got was about the Virtical Memory,about it being low or something, i managed to solve that,But the others.. i dont even know how to!

Well I got this Problem with Kazaa, that about everytime i open it, after about 15 min or less, it gives me a windows Error that there was a certain problem with Kazaa and it has to shut down,And either i send the Error or not, something like that,This thing have been going on for about 2 weeks or more, i said maybe i have to RE-download it, but i'am not sure..

The second problem, is really new,I had it started from yesterday-
In a sudden, the MSN signed me out,Why?It gave me some kind of pop up that says there is a firewall, and gave me a certain number or something-It never told me that i had one, even though i have one Zone alarm,But i remember few days ago that i got a pop up that says that there is a new upgrade to Zone Alarm, so might that be the problem? Now i can't acsses the Msn without turning it off-

Can anyone help me with these two problems? I would really appreciate it.
Thnx

Hello,
Have you tried re-installing Kazza. I would recommend using it any way. As for your file. Find out what port MSN runs on and open it.

Thnx, i did it, and i hope it might run correctly- About the MSN i don't use any Proxy to use the port thing,I didn't check that box-And it was checked someday,The MSN wasn't accepting to open..

Oh no, it's not- I had turned the Zone alarm off so i can get on Msn.. i think i shall just re-install it too, aand without that new thing it had to download yeaterday-

Anywayz Thnx ALOT =D

Back
Top Bottom