Setting up Ps2 on computer

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
does anyone know how to set up a ps2 on the computer? i have a Hauppauge WinTV 950 USB TV Stick and have the analog connectors plugged in. i tried using Dscaler but all i get are error messages. is there another software i can use to set this up?

I've attempted in the past to use a Hauppauge connector for my PS2, Gamecube, and SNES (PS3 I connect direct to the monitor through HDMI).

I will tell you right now it will not work correctly if using an adapter. There is a lag of at least 3-5 seconds in movement, and key reaction. I was disappointed cause I went and bought one of the adapters.

Your best bet is either just using a Television or, if you determined to go through your PC, you will need to invest $100 + dollars into one of those change over relay boxes for consoles.

i used Dscaler and surprisingly there was no lag at all but now i cant get it to work anymore though..

Yeah i had constant issues with mine, oh well i do wish you the best of luck with it! And let everyone know if you find an easy way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom