Serious Computer Probs!!!!!!!!!!!

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Well, I have been experiencing problems with my Windows XP Pro, as it has been randomly freezing and there are no error messages, no screens, nothing.

The music I was listening to skips and the mouse is frozen in one spot. Ctrl+Alt+Del doesn't do anything either. The computer is just totally unresponsive. I have to reboot to get it to work again, and this is very agonizing.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! It happens all the time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have ya tried defragging ya HDD, i only say that coz ya saying ya music skips and thats a common thing.

I doubt this is a software issue, possibly a hardware. Run memtest86 on your ram.

No error means XP believes its running as its supposed too. But freezing with XP is still running normally but somthing XP doesn't detect such as hardware is screwing ya up.

That or the CPU. Many installs have been reported that it stalls at a certain point due to CPU. Your may be alternative, meaning that it will work and then die on itself, just to pick up later.

yeah sounds like a hardware prob to me too, have u oc'd ur pc or ram? too aggressive mem settings have this affect. loose cables and components also cud cause it, sometimes its a good idea to rebed everything in the pc and give it a geneal clean, a pain i know but worth it, helped me a few times.

Back
Top Bottom