School firefox

G.

BSOD
in school we only have IE, i want FF! should i send the technation a letter or run it of a floppy scerely ... is it possible to run it of a floppy?

wellll.... what I did.... was download and install PORTABLE FIREFOX... yes, portable... I doubt it will install on a floopy (too small) but with a usb drive that I got, you just install the file on the USB ITSELF, and then just run the browser on the computer that you want to. I had to unzip the file on the computer itself just because I want to save the stuff onto the comp itself, but you should just unzip the file on the usb and then open it up wherever you want. http://johnhaller.com/jh/mozilla/portable_firefox/ and enjoy...

thanks exactally what i wanted ... i was thinking that if i sent the in-house techniation/network supervisor a nice letter stating the benfits of using firefox and ask him to install it across the whole of the network do you recon he would?

thats what i do to just installed PORTABLE FF on my flashdrive....also i use puppy linux at school (You can boot from a Flash Drive)

do you think i should get the admin to istall it right across the network on every computer?

If you can talk him into doing it then YES!! but i dont know if he will becuase some website dont work with firefox...

gota make a list of reasons
1)faster
2)generally more sucers
3) takes less hdd space
4) ... any ideas guys?

Back
Top Bottom