Save As...

Combat_Wombat

Daemon Poster
righto basically i cant save any images from IE in any other format other than stoopid .bmp's. Originally i could save as jpegs n gifs but not any more.

I have IE6 with XP Pro and SP1&2

if anyone has any suggestions as to how i can get the options back (particularly the .gif one because i lost some images off the old computer and theyre animated gifs that im trying to get back off a website) then please let me know.

THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO ANNOY ME SO ANY HELP IS APRECIATED.

thanks in advance,
Assassin_666

Hmm...I wish I knew why IE did this exactly, but normally it just means you're cache is fool. Tool > Internet Proporties > Umm...crap It's somewhere in there. Clear out your history and cache.

Sorry I can't be of much help but I stay away from IE as much as I can. I just use Firefox anymore...MUCH better!

ahhh thanx for that...

cleaned out all the history and temp internet files (took near 2mins to do!!!!) but unfortunately theres still no change :(

thanx for the help though, much appreciated!

<<<EDIT>>>

well it seems to have taken a little bit but it appears that that really did work! i tried just on the off chance to save one of the gifs i lost and the option was there to save it as a gif!!!! BOOYA!!!!!!!

so cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom