Router problems

Tweak

In Runtime
Router problem

ok, my router is being (insert substitute for the word gay here).i have a linksys super wireless G router....and a wireless card for my computer in my room, every once in a while the internet stops working, im like ok, i just reinstally the router software and then its ok again, happened about 5 times now....until 2day, when i tried reinstalling, and at the part where it was checking comp config settings, it says error and that i should reset router, ive done that and i get the same result every time....ne ideas? thanks

Re: Omfg

also disconect the router for a few minutes.
then reconect and try again. it works with mine.
woz

i had the same problem w/ my d-link...i ended up just gettin a whole new router...i spent 3 days calling the ISP and d-link tech support but they don't really do nuthin but put you on hold....if yo find a solution tell me

rdcmmnst said:
what are you doing on the internet when it cuts out..?

You don't have to use a router to get on line....all he has to do is change some wires aroubd and he has by-passed the router so as to be able to get online.

i know i was just thinking that maybe some application choked out his wireless card maybe not enough power..? i donno.

Had the same problem once, ensuring you have the latest firmware and drivers should fix it.

Back
Top Bottom