Rounddl2 file, XP I belive

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Framedyn.dll file, XP I belive

This will be the 3rd time i've redone my computer tonight. IT takes about a hour and a half EACH TIME! Its getting a wee bit annoying. I got an error about a franedyn.dll file I believe telling me to install. But I want to know what it is and if its important. I don't think that is the correct spelling. Does anyone that knows XP really good know the answer? If it affects somthing that I don't use, that I don't need I don't mind clicking OK everything time XP starts up. Also is there a different way to fix it. As in a DL and installing it?

I do not enjoy double posting however I feel this is a time that I do. Thsi problem can be a serious problem if not fixed. I know a computer body and I asked him he told me he had the same error its EASY to fix. I went to the microsoft website just to get the file stuff and I figure that if you are at this page you most likely used the search button. This is the first solution directly copied nad pasted from the microsft.com offical website.

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\dllcache, and then click OK.
3. Right-click framedyn.dll, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu that appears.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type %systemroot%\system32\wbem, and then click OK.
6. On the Edit menu, click Paste. If you are prompted to replace the existing file, click Yes.

I suggest copy and pasting all the things you need to type in. You're dealing with system32 files this is the stuff that runs your computer if you use windows so be careful. Also if that don't work then try

1. Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu that appears. If you receive the following error message, click OK:
rundll32.exe - Unable To Locate Component

This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
2. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
3. Click Environment Variables.
4. Under System variables, click Path, and then click Edit.

NOTE: If no Path variable is listed, click New. In the Variable name box, type Path.
5. In the Variable value box, type the following:
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\wbem
6. Click OK three times (each time that you have the option).

This is ao ther option i haven't tried it yet haven't needed too.

Back
Top Bottom