reset computer lost drivers plz help

rajvirhundal

Beta member
hello ppl,

i am new to this so bare with me.

i recently had a lot of viruses on my pc so i decided to format the whole pc to a fresh. it was brilliant, like a brand new computer, then i realised that in device manager there were 2 things in other devices.

they were

multimedia controller
multimedia video controller

i dont even no what these are but i cannot now playback dvds

please could i get some advice on how to find the drivers for these

thankyou everybody

raj

Have you installed a DVD PLayback software such as Power DVD, or Intervideo WinDVD? If so, What kind of error message do you get when youy try to play them?

It is on your viedo/soundcard. You need to find the make of your graphics card and soundcard and then go to the manufacturers site and get the drivers.

have you reinstalled the software cd's that you got with the pc, i did that once, i was stumped for ages and then i realised that i had not installed the software/hardware cd's. just a thought, you could have been as silly as i was:D

If you go into admistrative tools and click on hardware, you will see all your hardware. Now you can right clcik on them and click download driver's

Multimedia Drivers

Look at your motherboard for its name or modle No and do a search on google you should find a link to drivers for the board

Back
Top Bottom