Realtek HD/ Sound card problem

So i have fitted my car puter (Mostly, Build log will be updated!) and the onboard sound card is giving me some issues. It is a Realtek HD Chip. I Have it setup in 5.1 Channel mode (Front speakers,Rear speakers and subwoofer). Problem is, it's routing ALL Bass to the subwoofer and no bass at all to the speakers which sounds terrible.

If i turn on full dynamic speakers on (In the HD Control panel), all bass gets routed to speakers and none to the subwoofer.

Is there a way to have bass routed to both the speakers and the subwoofer? If not with the onboard sound but with a different soundcard?

Edit; Just found a modified driver for the Realtek HD Which tricks windows into thinking it's an Xfi Based card, allowing you to use the Creative Xfi Software with it which may let me do what i want to do, though creative need the serial number which you would normally get with the sound card to activate it. It's $20 to buy it seperatly, though im trying to avoid doing that at this stage.

firstly: :0 link to build log please? :D

secondly: In the sound settings somewhere you should be able to find a way to EQ the sound, and hopefully route some bass to your speakers. If not, unless im mistaken there's a support forum for Realtek, you could try there.

Back
Top Bottom