Random things on my computer

Jbuddhaman

Beta member
Random things on my computer no programs are up i am not downloading anything and yet there are sounds and music playing on my computer ?????????????????????????????

last time there was like japanese people talking on a game show and just recently weird country music PLEASE help mE WITH THIS PROBLEM???????

To be safe, run a anti-virus/spyware program. I have never heard of something like this happening before, so I have no idea what it could be, either. Might want to check for a nearby radio that you accidentaly left on. Depending on where you live and if the radio is on the AM setting, you can pick up radio signals from an unblievable distance. I can get a Saudi Arabian radio station with a 5 dollar pocket radio here, and I live in West Virginia.

i did already i run it everyday it stopped now but like it will stop for like a few weeks and them some random time it will start. really weird and like last night like weird countdown music came on then it went into the japanese game show err whatever i already runned zerospyware and zone alarm

i live in california and no radio is on

Back
Top Bottom