Question on a Comp Game

Spyke36

Beta member
Im tryin to play a game, and it says out of range in a red box why i try to play it. This game i KNOW works just FINE on my comp, i checked all the requirments and i have a pretty good comp. So anyone know the problem or the solution. Also i can watch the oppening movie, but thats it, it trys to get to a menu and it cant. i can hear music but no picture

Thats cant be the full error message, does it say " subscript out of range ? " if so you installed the program and it was corrupted, unistall the program and then find all traces and folders of the program and toss em in the recycle bin. Then reinstall the program and it should work, if not get a refund.

~RAM

Spyke36 said:
Im tryin to play a game, and it says out of range in a red box why i try to play it. This game i KNOW works just FINE on my comp, i checked all the requirments and i have a pretty good comp. So anyone know the problem or the solution. Also i can watch the oppening movie, but thats it, it trys to get to a menu and it cant. i can hear music but no picture
Boy have you supplied a very small amount of info and really expect an quick answer ?
On one hand it works one the other it don't Whats with this ?
why i try to play it. This game i KNOW works just FINE on my comp, i checked all the requirments and i have a pretty good comp. So
SO,
:eek:

your problem is probably the resolution of your game, try setting it lower of higher depending on what it currentley is.

Thanks
David

Back
Top Bottom