question...

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
ok because i had to reformat my comp i couldnt get any of my stuff off it but i still have all my music on my ipod so is there a program that can get them off my ipod onto my computer?

I don't know how this stuff works with the Ipod but atleast with some mp3 players u just plug it to ur USB port and u can just copy and paste song onto it from ur hdd and song from the mp3 player to the computer.

yea, ipods suck like that but you can still get around it. click start> control panel> click on "tools" from the top bar> click "folder options"> click on the "view" tab> and where it says "hidden files and folders" click on "show hidden files and folders"

then you can just go to "my computer" and open up your ipod whichever drive it is and click "ipod" i think, and "music" you'll find a couple dull looking folders. all your music is there. you can the copy the music back to whichever folder you like.

all those other programs out there really suck.

yeah the first thing i did was what u suggested the only problem is that the ipod has named them all f00, f01...etc so i just wanted to see if theres was another way to do it i guess not, DAMN IPOD TO HELL! i still like em though :)

well, if you use itunes, like i do unfortunately, when i put my songs back on itunes, it keeps all the song info. it will just not be titles on your hard drive

Back
Top Bottom