Quad GPU's?!?!

I woudln't mind just having one of those O.O I wonder how they alone, or paired would compair with a single board. Ya know SLI tends to be a bit slower on lower resolutions and I beleive in games not optimised for it. *shrugs* It'll be interesting to see the benchmarks...

BTW, if I remember correctly, the voodoo5 had 4 GPUs on it too ;) ANd this was a single card!

http://www.geocities.com/tnaw_xtennis/Voodoo5-6k/v5-6k1.jpg ;)

LOL I'm not sure about the VooDoo5. But, the new dual 6800 board that they're making is supposed to be SLI-capable. So you can connect 2 Dual-GPU cards together for a possible 50,000+ 3DMark03 score. :)

Well that's the prototype PCB. But, it's expected to have SLI-capability.

That will be freaking amazing if they pull it off, not that I would have the money for it, but freaking amazing none the less.

Yeah. Even if I don't have the money for it, it's a amazing work in progres, no matter what the critics say.

Exactly, it's just so remarkable to see how fast technology advances. To think that we started with lthese big shitty box computers and now we have like 4 GPU's in a system with two CPU's, 9000000000GB harddrives, 100gigs of ram, its pretty insane.

When will games be life like then? Sometime in the near future? Certainly looks like it

Back
Top Bottom