Psu

im ordering the same one. i don'think they light up but they will if you have a black light or something.

EDIT: Cut down your sig. to at least 5 lines.

Gross. Aspire PSU's aren't that great. Too flashy and the construction quality isn't that good. The plugs are loose and the sleeving is decent at best. I would know, I own one of those. :p

Get this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104934

The FSP Group AX500-A Blue Storm PSU is only $89.99, and it'll be the best 500w you'll spend in your life. The wiring, sleeving and plugs are professionally done with the best quality. The construction is nice and you definately get more than what you pay for. Simply put, it's the best 500w PSU you'll ever find for that price, all the while balancing performance, reliability and quality. :)

Hmm that looks good, the aspire i kinda liked cuz im gonna put green cathodes in, and it has the green mesh... i was reading the reviews about it and alot of ppl say it was kinda cheap quality, that psu looks nice though ill probly go with that. Thanks, btw i orderd my case, HD, and soundcard today =D so ill be gettin started on my comp soon

Alvino lies. =P

No the mesh does not light up, but that PSU has really cool blue fans. Goes perfect with my comp. :)

Well, if you get green fans, and combine that with the blue PSU lights, I'm sure it will look great.

Show us a pic once you're done.

Ronco Rox said:
im ordering the same one. i don'think they light up but they will if you have a black light or something.

EDIT: Cut down your sig. to at least 5 lines.

Dont you mean to less than 5 lines, or equal to :p

i use that power supply. the mesh does not light up. installation was a bit wierd on this psu, you have to install it upside down.

Back
Top Bottom