program to run games in a window

abowlofrice said:
i want a program that can run games in a window and it has to be free. does anyone kno any?

You can use the "run in a window" option in most games, but I'd try googling it maybe? I'm guessing you need it because either your computer isn't top of the line, or you talk alot on AIM. You could try crtl+alt+delete option and try resizing the window? That's a very diverse and strange question. :cool:

my computer is good, its just i dont want to alt+tab so much and the game i want to play cannot be set to windows mode.

abowlofrice said:
my computer is good, its just i dont want to alt+tab so much and the game i want to play cannot be set to windows mode.

Type in -window in the games command line properties?

did that, no use. the game is called maplestory, a lot of people think the game is retarded, but i think its fun, if u play, yell it out, i wanna get to kno more ppl in this game.

Most games should have the option of that, but the only thing is that its going to kick ur computers ass. its hard to run things ina vidoe, unless you have a really kick ass video card. which yours is ok.. so maybe you can. but the only thing i can run in a window is guild wars.. lol css wont even run in a window for me. and as for hittin alt+tab, i just use the windows key, but its no big deal, if u have the resolution set the same as windows. then its no big deal to change it..

I'm pretty sure alt + enter is the key combo for making the window smaller. Not sure if it works on every program but u can try.

Back
Top Bottom