problems with opening images - they could be raw raster images

gatordh7

Beta member
I hope I'm posting this in the right sub forum, and sorry if I'm not.

but anyway, I have some images that wont open. I took them a while back from my canon digital camera and I have no idea why they wont open. I've noticed that they have no dimensions, but they do however have sizes.
I'm pretty much as ignorant as it gets when it comes to understanding the concept of images, but if I had to guess what these are I would say that they are raw raster images.
I tried looking online for some methods on converting these types of raw images but I've had no luck at all, and the odds are I'm wrong about them being that type of image anyway.

here's a little screenshot of the pictures that I'm trying to work with -->
example.jpg

Can anyone here discern what these images are? If so do you know of any possible ways of converting these into viewable images?

anyways, any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated! :)
thanks
gatordh7

but anyway, I have some images that wont open. I took them a while back from my canon digital camera and I have no idea why they wont open. I've noticed that they have no dimensions, but they do however have sizes.
I'm pretty much as ignorant as it gets when it comes to understanding the concept of images, but if I had to guess what these are I would say that they are raw raster images.
I tried looking online for some methods on converting these types of raw images but I've had no luck at all, and the odds are I'm wrong about them being that type of image anyway.

example.jpg

Can anyone here discern what these images are? If so do you know of any possible ways of converting these into viewable images?

thanks
gatordh7

right click on them and then click properties, we can't tell just by looking at them like that...

example.jpg

thanks
gatordh7
I doubt that they are RAW, since:
1. RAW normally has IMMENSLY large file sizes
2. It has a JPEG, and not RAW file extention.

If you would like to upload an image or two, I will see what I can do with them..

Back
Top Bottom