Problem using a scanner

Brookfield

Golden Master
My cousin has just e-mailed me, he says he has tried to scan & send documents, but can't, he has only recently got a home computer, although he used to use one at work, accessing police records, so he knows the basics, he's set the scanner up OK with a disc, he thinks it might be down to his ISP, will it help, if he contacts them online or should he get in touch with Windows/Microsoft?
I told him that I would be asking here tonight, & said that I might be able to tell him something in the morning, he has some urgent documents to send, & can't get out to use a friend's, or a public computer, I can't get to him, he lives too far away, & he hasn't got a fax,
Hope you can help, sorry it's such a rush.

Thanks, Maurice.

spank_fusion said:
Well where is the problem occurring? When he tries to scan or when he tries to send?
Thanks for getting back to me quickly, I've asked him all that, but I don't know yet, he hasn't got back to me yet, he's so slow, even the fact that he's my cousin, doesn't stop me from wanting to give him a kick up the backside!, he's really a nice guy though, but if he doesn't contact me, he can stew in his own juice. [watch this space!]

Maurice

Back
Top Bottom