Problem with the screen

kjunior

Solid State Member
When I checked my brother's computer i had noticed that something is strange.
This must be its screen.

first of all, the screen is always look blurry.
I've changed the Hz from 65 to 85 to 75 and still, the screen looks blurry.

secondly, sometime when i reboot the computer, the sizes of the screen are going wrong.
for example, even if i try to expand the view of the screen to a maximum size (to stretch it beyond the screen itself) then it barely reaches the edges.

its like it cant get to good size, because it keeps on changing and sometime its impossible to set it to normal size without rebooting.

any ideas?
thnx.!

Right, the bluryness is caused by the focus being out. Depending wether you can change it through the monitors control panel, you may need to open up the back of the monitor to change it there. The otherthing about it not being able to remember it's position i'm not sure about. Perhaps the monitor became damaged somehow and knocked both these things out.

Can I ask, does it still forget the screen position when just left on standby and only forgetting it when turned off at the wall, or does it always forget it?

i dont know about you guys but my monitor always seems to forget its positioning evry once in a while when i fire up HL2
lol i thought it was normal?

Some monitors require you to adjust the screen for each time you change resolutions. I have had a few like this. Keep all your gaming resolutions and your desktop resolution the same.

Back
Top Bottom