Problem with restarting computer.

hihassan

Baseband Member
I recently bought a custom made cpu... its a dual core 2.0ghz, DG31PR (intel board), 250gb sata seagate...

the problem is whenever i restart my computer either by pressing the restart button or by restart command, it restarts but stops on the initial process - i just see INTEL written with blue background and it doesnt move... and to make it work i have to turn it off and when i turn it on it starts working normally...

i took the cpu to the shop from where i bought it, they tried it three times in front of me and it worked normally without any restarting issues... and they were like: nothing is wrong with ur comp...

and one additional thing... after restarting when i move my mouse on the initial screen it starts working, but when windows starts mouse doesnt work...

any idea?

i've seen things like printers and mice do that on restarts, so try swapping mice, keyboards and unplugging everything else and see if that helps.

maybe try new power cords, go to a different AC outlet, etc.

word of advice, a CPU is different than a Computer.
A computer is the hardware inside a case, and a CPU(Central Processing Unit) is one of the hardware inside your computer.
I used to get those mixed up too, till somebody told me.

Back
Top Bottom