Problem Hugely

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Cables fine, drivers uninstalled several times. I've honsetly am clueless to why my connection is so crappy. IDK. I mean seriously. IRC, and Vent (if you don't know what those are they are a Chat program and a VOPI program) will not idel for more thn 5 to 15 mins without dissconnecting. WHICH IS REALLY ANNOYING. I've posted once before about this but heh recieved lil to no help. Suggestiosn or questions are welcome i'm going insane with this connection problem. Any suggetions or question WELCOMED seriously I don't bite. The problem INTERNET IS CHOPPY AS HELL. It goes though a cable modem then a router to my room.

I believe I have fixed this problem. In one hours time I will report back on what I did if it did work.

I believe I have fixed this problem. First off there was a possible TWO problems wrong. First off a old friend of mine said when I was urnning windows 95 first thing it'd also boot upw oudl be sound. Now since you got realteck 97 onboard and a offboard sound card that may be conflicting causing errors. I went alright. I shut that down. Didn't fix it. (Note i went into bios and did it) then I shut down microsoft anti-spyware beta. i've been up and running for goign on 25 mins.

Back
Top Bottom