Printer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
Well, there's nothing mechanically wrong with my printer, I've checked it out.
In certain circumstances, it doesn't print properly, only very little text, just a few words, this happened again today, when a firm that I had complained about a product to, replied, & no, it wasn't an automated response, all it printed out was my email address, & "www. black spider .com", I'm guessing that Black Spider deals with security for this firm?

Maurice :confused:

Umm...

Blackspider.com is a website offering e-mail security. You're saying you got a full, proper e-mail from the company in question, and it was as normal as could be expected when on screen, but when you printed it that BlackSpider rubbish came out instead?

I wish I had an explanation for that, I'll keep thinking.

malbuc87uk said:
Umm...

Blackspider.com is a website offering e-mail security. You're saying you got a full, proper e-mail from the company in question, and it was as normal as could be expected when on screen, but when you printed it that BlackSpider rubbish came out instead?

I wish I had an explanation for that, I'll keep thinking.
You're exactly right, thanks, keep looking, if you like, but I think your explanation will do fine,..... I can't make you out sometimes. :confused:

Maurice.

Computer Genius said:
Sorry to revive a dead thread!

Can't you just copy and paste the reply into MS Word?
Sorry, I should have closed the thread before, I'll do it now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom