Price this

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
im canadian but i have a great grandmother in the states so i may be able to get some stuff shipped from newegg. I was wondering if someone could price up a 3200+ to a 3500+ 939 AMD chip and a motherboard that has AGP...doesn need sound i have all that ..just needs to be a good motherboard..for probably arond $130.00 american

ok, the 3200 is about 200USD for OEM and 240USD for retail, so theres 240, and then the mobo i wanted is 130, the gigabyte k8ns 939 ultra, and the one i have, MSI k8n NEO 2 PLATINUM, is around the same price :)

i was looking at the 939 ultra i think....how much would that be..in shipping down to florida in total?...sending it back up to me isnt a problem

go to newegg lol. put it all in www.newegg.com find teh things u want, put em in ur shopping cart, then at the bottom where it says ship to, put in florida, put in the kind of shipping, and then click calculate it will give total cost

$361 USD total to florida on fedex saver (3-5days) mostlikley it will take 5 days to get to florida, takes 3 for tx

screw that.I probably wouldnt be getting it for like 2 weks after i order it anyway.. so no big deal to wait about 4 extra days

lol, kool then, have fun with it, u might wanna do a price chek on newegg for the 3500, prolly wun need it, but u might wanna check just in case

I plan on playing:

HALF LIFE 2
DOOM 3
COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE
FAR CRY

and any other games that come out..im not into any type of graphic designs or anything..just games, music and msn

Back
Top Bottom