Power Supplie(maybe)

StinkyPlant

Solid State Member
My Voltages never are stable. They all seem to be a little lower then they are set in the bios. I have them all stock. Im not overclocking. The main voltage I am conserned about is my agp. It shows 1.47v when It is set to 1.5v. All the othere are at least .03 or so off... ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I have latest bios version and agp drivers. Any help is much appreciated. My power supply is a ultra 500 watt. here are my voltages.

Vcore- 1.61V
+3.3v- 3.32V
+5v- 4.78V
+12v- 11.96V
DDR- 2.46V
AGP- 1.47V

System

Win xp
Soyo kt-400 dragaon ultra-mobo
Radeon 9800 128 (primary) 3 monitors total
Radeon 7500 64
AMD athlon xp 3000+
120 wd hard drive, 40 wd hard drive
1 gig pc2100 ddr

Thanks in advance.

you have 2 graphics nice !! I am no voltage genus but if it only is 0.3 ain't that much does it cause you any problems.

.03 is seriously not that much. Mains can jump randomly by much more than that on its own. I wouldn't worry really.

2 Graphics Cards is good though - I'm hoping to find an adapter for my Card so I can get 2 monitors on it soon. How easy is it to set up and then get used to?

Two cards is a piece of cake, or atleast it was for me. I was running 3 until i got the adapter...manely just to free up a pci slot. I would really recommend a program called UltraMon. http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/
Thats the link. It has cool features and makes it alot easier to navigate or move windows to diffrent monitors and what not.Give me a hollar if you have any problems. Thanks for your replies..

Wow. You mean those adaptors which convert DVI to something else . Sorry not to good with peoples names or items.

StinkyPlant said:
My Voltages never are stable. They all seem to be a little lower then they are set in the bios. I have them all stock. Im not overclocking. The main voltage I am conserned about is my agp. It shows 1.47v when It is set to 1.5v. All the othere are at least .03 or so off... ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I have latest bios version and agp drivers. Any help is much appreciated. My power supply is a ultra 500 watt. here are my voltages.

Vcore- 1.61V
+3.3v- 3.32V
+5v- 4.78V
+12v- 11.96V
DDR- 2.46V
AGP- 1.47V

System

Win xp
Soyo kt-400 dragaon ultra-mobo
Radeon 9800 128 (primary) 3 monitors total
Radeon 7500 64
AMD athlon xp 3000+
120 wd hard drive, 40 wd hard drive
1 gig pc2100 ddr

Thanks in advance.

Does your computer work ? Is anything not performing to expectations ?
Why are you so concerned with numbers ? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

My Voltages never are stable
Of couse not,they fluctuate,i think.AC(alternating current) volts are like that.
:D

So play some games and relax.

Guess Im just a perfectionist...For now everything seems to be fine, but it was acting funny at times.

StinkyPlant said:
Guess Im just a perfectionist...For now everything seems to be fine, but it was acting funny at times.

Keep in touch,I like to seek answers too.Do you have a mbd book outlineing these numbers ?
I was born in Jan,go figure.

Yea, the numbers are not were they should be according to the mobo's book and the bios, but maybe my monitoring software or the sensors are just off, who knows...another computer mystery!

Back
Top Bottom