Please help with printer problem

darkserpant

In Runtime
I just bought Epson all in one stylus cx4600 and I love it exept for one printing problem. I was hoping you guys could help me with it. When I would print out a photo on photo paper I will get little cracks all over the picture. I can tell you exactly what the cracks look like, they look like a winshield that just got smashed. You know how a the glass will spider. That is what I am getting on my photos I print out. I was using kodak paper and switched to epson to see if that would help .And the problem is still there. Could you please hlp me out to figure this out. I would rather not take the printer back.I really like Epson.Oh by the way the printer is less then a week old. Thank you very much.

I never heard that before. Does it do that for every printout you make even on regular paper? How about when you go into Word, does it have the same effect? Since it's so new, I would take it to the store you got it from and let them fix it for free, perhaps give you a replacement.

I just got the same exact machine also, I love it, and see nothing of that sort when I print out photos or otherwise, they look great. I really love the memory card slot too. I would just take the printer back and get another of the same model. maybe try cleaning the print heads before you do anything. just go to the diagnostics in the printer software.

i was going to tell you to clean the print heads but if its brand new i dont think it would be making a crack look...although it might be

Back
Top Bottom