(please Help!!)

Rwolfera

Solid State Member
My friend brought her laptop to me as i know my way around a computer and she has a problem with it! The problem is that she can load up the computer just fine but it takes her to the Start Windows Normally screen, so when i select start windows normally it loaded the xp loader but took me back to the same page, i then did safe mode with networking and exactly the same thing so windows will not load up what so ever. Can anyone give advice please!?

Thankyou
R xx

yea that is the problem. You have to go to the start up menu to shutdown unless it will be counted as an unsafe shutdown

Which startup menu? You mean the start button? If so, then that's normal...you should always safely shut down (most new computers will shut down properly if you hit the power button).

press the little reset button on the bottom of the laptop and restart over again and dont do this again :)

ty for the advice except its not my laptop and if you'd of read that bit you wouldn't of said "turn it off properly" and again if you'd of read i put i know what im doing with a pc so i dont need to be told what to do to turn it off! Thankyou though! If anyone has anything that will help other than turn it off properly then please help

Look the thing is stratusdodge ITS NOT MY LAPTOP WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE SAID TWICE SO I DIDNT SHUT IT DOWN! I DIDNT CREATE THE PROBLEM! IM TRYING TO FIX IT SO IF YOU HAVE PROPER ADVICE THEN PLEASE SHARE! NOT "TURN IT OFF PROPERLY!" STATING THE OBVIOUS ISN'T GREAT ADVICE!!! sorry for the caps everyone else! he just doesnt read

Back
Top Bottom