Please advise. HP Laptop blank screen.

Beta member
Hi!! Yesterday, my HP Laptop 2000 has gone to a blank screen with just a cursor in the top left corner. Had been occasionaly receiving an error message for the last week or so after I started with my Internet Network card:
"Unable to create certificate chain from signing certificate to root." Accompanied by a diagram of a PC computer and a broken line leading to a key chain. Underneath that diagram,"Do you want to install and run Macromedia Flash layer." Any suggestions so that I might sail back to HP Omnibook 2000CT paradise.

Thanks

Sounds like a screwed up card you have plugged in there, maybe even a hardware failure. Did you install it completely correctly?

I think that the new Cardbus Notebook Adapter FA511(10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet) was installed correctly. I read the directions and everything went according to prescribed model. I also received the suggestion of a bad battery. The battery is a HP F1193B(Rechargebable Lithium Ion 14.4V 2.5 AH 2A). Its supposed to be rechargeable, should I try to pursue having it recharged?

Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom