Picking out a P55 Motherboard

NewGuyinTown

Solid State Member
I cannot decide which motherboard to buy. I am currently looking at the Intel DP55KG, but I came across these two EVGA motherboard: this and this which do not seem like a bad offer.

I am looking only at Intel, Asus, and EVGA motherboards because they are recommended by a friend of mine because they are American brands and provide at least a decent support.

Which of the three is more economical? If there are better motherboards in the market that is worth buying, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your input.

EDIT: Sorry, I hit tab and then space. So, I posted this thread before I am finished writing.

So far, I made the following purchases:

CPU
VGA
Storage Device
Computer Case
Power Supply

I hesitated on buying:
MOBO
Memory
because there were no discount when I wanted to make the purchase.

Other info: mild-overclocking, personal usage + gaming

Need more info!

What CPU are you using, will you be overcloking? Are you looking for specific features in a MOBO likes raid..etc?

There are other great mobos out there, I dont suggest you limiting your choices to only these two...

My reccomendation is this...

The GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD6.

Thank you for your recommendation. Can you tell me why you made this decision?

Need more info!

What CPU are you using, will you be overcloking? Are you looking for specific features in a MOBO likes raid..etc?

There are other great mobos out there, I dont suggest you limiting your choices to only these two...

Sorry for the lack of info and not posting my processor before you made your recommendation. I posted this before I was done typing because I hit tab-space by accident.

I am not going to do any extreme overclocking, but I will do mild overclocking.

Back
Top Bottom