Phisycs X from BFG is here!

omg, does that mean that i can make big holes in all the walls with rocket launchers?

and the best thing is its compatible with pci :D

I don't understand exactly how that works.. but I'm interested in seeing how it would work.

Plus, the game would obviously need to be compatible with it somehow.. like have an option for Physics.

this is amazing. I cannot wait for this technology to be released and start being used in all the new games. Just one more step towards complete realism

how does this work. Does it work with all nvidia cards? does it liek increase framerates or like what? :confused: . Cuz if so my 6600GT will be cool!

Do you have to have a SLI mobo

Thats cool...good things its for pci everyone would be able to get it. Tobad only certain games support it

Bahawolf said:
I don't understand exactly how that works.. but I'm interested in seeing how it would work.

Plus, the game would obviously need to be compatible with it somehow.. like have an option for Physics.
Zapdos said:
how does this work. Does it work with all nvidia cards? does it liek increase framerates or like what? :confused: . Cuz if so my 6600GT will be cool!

Do you have to have a SLI mobo

Anandtech Article

Ageia.com said:
20 Game Titles Announced for AGEIA PhysX in 2006:
  • Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
  • Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
  • Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport
  • Cell Factor
  • City of Villains
  • Unreal Tournament 2007
  • Gunship Apocalypse
  • Sacred II