pentium IV

JimyBob

Solid State Member
all I whant to know are pentium IV 300's any good for gaming or what are they sutible for.

Well i dunno what your on about but i think your talking about Intels new way to renaming thier processors... i think they just heat up too much and would go with AMD, also AMD are better for gaming too!

Yeah, go with AMD, if your'e buying a new computer or making one. But, if you already have an Intel, then just stick with it.

well every seems to like AMD but intel is nice and i've used them for a while im upgrading my computer wat should i change from Intel to AMD

and so i dont seem completely selfish u should go to Gamespot and then go to the Proccessor section u can find alot of info on proccessors

u should see the new Pent 4 extream not overcloked it runs 3.72 gig hertz nice huh

Yeah, but that's the 600 line :D (Its very nice though! 2Megs Cache, 1,066Mhz FSB) but moving on hmmm... the 300s are Celeron Ds. They are pretty good budget processors - and will do games. But it really depends on the game as there are a number of games that just won't play, and a good number that won't work well.

Back
Top Bottom