pencil trick?

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
ive heard about using this to unlock certain things on motherboards and so on so my question is do u just put it there then take it away or do u have to find some way to hold it there?

i aint heard bout it but doesn't sound like it could do much good 2 ur mobo lol.. o_O

The penicil trick is used to overclock CPU's I believe. You scratch out one of the things on the CPU and it unlocks something, I forget. Google it.

no it also unlocks features on motherboards and they still use it today, ownage knows what im talking about so i'll wait for an answer from him

well, the pencil mod is to connect the L12 and L3 bridges on the barton cores. Or, you can find the pins on the underside and connect those either of those work. It is used to overclock and open up the higher multipliers on the bartons. They dont work for the A64's because of the IHS they put on there. But you can always pry it off for a better heat conduction.

actually, the easiest way would to use a conductive pen. Lead comes off after a while. You can always use some solder or use the pin mod.

Back
Top Bottom