Pci

ATG? Do you mean AGP?

The quick answer is they look fundamentally different. You should be able to tell just by opening up the case and having a look at the available slots.

PCXSLOTS.GIF

An easy way to tell is to google your motherboard model and that will tell you the specifics of it.

What is your motherboard model?

ASUSTek Computer Inc NARRA2 2.0

I hope that is what you were looking for

My computer is Factory made I am kind of nervous to build one myself

Nah, don't be nervous, you'll end up spending much less money and get better parts. All of the cables are color coded or.. they'll only fit in one place. The difference betweed AGP and PCI16 is that the pci goes faster and you'll only find an lder mobo/video card that utalizes AGP.

I challenge you to build your own computer. If you need help, post something here and we'll give you a few links. You'll learn something new and when someone has a problem, you can fix it and get payed for it.

-Q

ASUSTek Computer Inc NARRA2 2.0

I hope that is what you were looking for

My computer is Factory made I am kind of nervous to build one myself
Actually, no I don't think that is your motherboard model. Tell you what, download CPUZ and look under the "mainboard" tab and your motherboard model will be there.

And don't be nervous about building your own pc. It'll be a good experience for you and you'll learn a lot. The hardest part really is matching the components so they work well together. CF is always here if you need help....:)

Back
Top Bottom