PC and Xbox 360 Question

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I was wondering if i could play my friends who are using Xbox live with my pc. Like if i could play COD5(PC) against my cousin with COD5 on his Xbox through over the internet.

Yeah, I can't remember the name. But, it is possible. I'll look it up for you and get back to you.

i dont think its possible.
Not to sound like a fanboy, but the person on the PC will own the person on the console.
From what i have played, the PC version is way easier to play than the 360 IMO.

Right now, game most companies are not going to support it because they are not interested in it. So theirs nothing Microsoft can really do. lol I shocked Halo has never been supported for cross-platform. Shadowrun had a lot problems with it and took away for them to make it right.....

i dont think its possible.
Not to sound like a fanboy, but the person on the PC will own the person on the console.
From what i have played, the PC version is way easier to play than the 360 IMO.

we really shouldnt start this, ive seen this before on a couple other forums and it usually ends bad...

lots of people prefer console over pc and vice-versa... im good with a console but terrible with a mouse and keyboard, my buddy is the exact opposite...i tihnk console players would destroy PC players, he thinks the opposite.. hopefully one day we will find this out

as for the OP, i dunno any programs that do that, but cant wait for one

we really shouldnt start this, ive seen this before on a couple other forums and it usually ends bad...

im starting something?
all im saying is that one reason why it doesnt really work that way because the advantage/disadvantage of the games through cross platform

lol i would start that discussion on another thread instead of this poor guy's

but yea there are very few games that have the PC/Xbox 360 cross platform ability, shadowrun being the notable one (and my favorite :), CoD is not one however, many companies stopped doing that because microsoft made people pay to play it, but now it is free for PC users, i forget what you need (its called something like a Windows Live account) to be able to play those kind of games and cross platform, any PC game that can cross platform will more than likely say on the box to let you know

lots of people prefer console over pc and vice-versa... im good with a console but terrible with a mouse and keyboard, my buddy is the exact opposite...i tihnk console players would destroy PC players, he thinks the opposite.. hopefully one day we will find this out

as for the OP, i dunno any programs that do that, but cant wait for one

It basically comes down to preferences, but let us not forget that as far as proficiency is concerned, PC is THE platform for shooters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6428918032500243871

Back
Top Bottom