pc case searching

AlexoftheWest

Solid State Member
$25-110

im looking for a standard size case (not micro) to hold my new computer. im not totaly satisfied with the ones on tigerdirect, newegg seems to have okay ones. i dont care about looks, but im looking for an inexpensive case that is very well ventilated.

id love some suggestions! thanks in advance.

those are really nice cases that foothead linked, but to tell the truth, if you don't have multiple hdds, really never plan on going wet with your cooling and just want a simple, cheap, yet quality case I would go with either the Antec Two Hundred, Antec Two Hundred S or any of the Cooler Master Elite or Centurion cases, not a lot of bling but very good practical and most importantly cheap cases, if that's what you're looking for (they're all under $50 before shipping, and IIRC some include free shipping)...

The CM Storm Scout case is absolutely amazing. I have one, and I love it. It has a bottom mounted PSU, matteblack interior and exterior, tons of drive bays, no stupid door on the front, tons of front ports, absolutely top notch cable management, and great airflow. 140mm in the front and back, 180mm on the top. Vents on the black tinted sidewindow for 2 more 120mm's, if you want them. Mine pulls a good deal of air in even without the fans on the sides. Also, it has a handle on the top, so it's awesome for LAN parties, and really made building it a lot better.

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...6&cm_re=cm_storm_scout-_-11-119-196-_-Product

thanks for the help! i think im going with the antec 200 and an added sidefan. it has everything i need and i choose my own sidefan for cheaper than the 80ish cases.

40 dollar case +10 shipping + 10 dollar fan +3 shipping

= $63 for much more than i would get on anything up to around 100 i think.

Back
Top Bottom