PC build for $450 or less

ir0n_ma1den

Solid State Member
I will probably stick to my orignal plans of buy the parts list below in my signature but i was wondering if there is a better build for the money. the cpu,mobo,RAM, graphics, case, and PSU are the the only things that i need. Can anyone find a better build for around the same price??

Looks like a great build for $450; however, I have one suggestion. I'd get this 7600GT instead of the 7600GS. It's $3 more, and it comes out cheaper after the rebate. And I'd say the upgrade would be worth ~$30 IMO to make, so you're making a good deal. If you've got a little extra money to throw around, you could also get a 7600GT KO, which is pretty much the same thing with a better heat sink for $10 more. But I wouldn't really worry about that unless you're a mad overclocking fan. The motherboard and processor are of good quality too.

And I can't really see what PSU or case you are planning on getting; maybe I just overlooked it?

Good luck with the build; that's my 2¢.

After all the PSU is probably the most important part of your machine before anything else. Its that which powers your beauty :p

Back
Top Bottom