pack-mate 7600

GreatHype

Daemon Poster
Brings back bad memories huh? Well anyway I got my hands on one of them and it sucks but im tired of sharing a computer with my sister, so what I wanted to do is soop it up as much as I can just so I can surf the web and use xfire and aim and stuff. I've got 1GB memory in the computer im using now so I could maybe take a stick out of that and put it in the pack-mate, also I could easily get my hands on a hard-drive, but theres one problem I do have. The processor sucks its only 166mhz. I don't know what I can do about that. Plus I dont even know what the PSU is but I can get a cheap 350 watter at bestbuy. I also have a smart card bus on my computer and I could take that off and use it on the other one maybe to put a pc card in. It uses windows 95 but I think most programs are still compatible with that, and its not like i need the latest version of aim. It has a PCI slot I think so a video card wouldnt be a problem. So if any of you guys have any suggestions please enlighten me before I wreck both computers.

well i put 128MB into it so far and I took the bus out and connected it but I cant figure out how to take the drive door off.

my digital camera isnt working, but i didnt get it out even tho its broken, I havent been able to get the bus working tho. It didnt work on the computer im using now, well the usb works tho so i guess I could get like a usb switch.

Back
Top Bottom