p2p clients

maanico1

In Runtime
what are some good ones that are ware free that have alot of search results... i currently use limewire but the search results arent that great

Actually, i believe that Limewire is the best out there and most widespread because it supports all platforms, including Linux, Mac OS, Free BSB, Solaris and a few others ... the only one which could compete is probably the Bittirrent network, although it wouldn't be classified as being P2P ...

well to be honest there are many stuff that u don't find with limewire. If it's limewire pro then it's better but still not the best. I currently use limewire, but it might be a time for a change.

DC++ is definitely great. Might take a little time to get used to it and if u want to find stuff u gotta know where to look for it. But there is like hundreds of TB's shared in there.

i used 2 use limewire but if u dling software and stuff it has queit a few viruses on them but it was good for music i use ares now gets alright search results tho limewire got better ones for some of the bands i searched

Yeah I use lime pro. You cant say limewire is shit because some of the downloads of programs have virus's, that will b the same with all p2p clients. Just look for the ones that have strange or the same file size, alot of the virus one have something like 871kb and thats a virus, just use common sense.

Limewire Pro and Limewire get the same number of hits, but Pro can download faster :p

Sharazaa scans multiple P2P programs and can download off several Peers on several different programs at the same time.

It is illegal though, downloading music!

Back
Top Bottom