Outlook Question

bullzi

Fully Optimized
How can I run Outlook with Yahoo so my email still shows up when I check it with a browser?

In the past, when I use outlook, the emails show up in outlook but they disappear from the internet browser method. I want to be able to use Outlook on this computer and still check emails via the browser, how do i do that?

How can I run Outlook with Yahoo so my email still shows up when I check it with a browser?

In the past, when I use outlook, the emails show up in outlook but they disappear from the internet browser method. I want to be able to use Outlook on this computer and still check emails via the browser, how do i do that?

Forgive me for not being specific, but there should be a setting in Outlook so that it doesn't delete the email from the server after checking for new mail. That way the email is still there for you to access via your browser.

Check the settings in Outlook, it's in there somewhere. I don't have Outlook on my home computer, where I am now, or I would look for it.

I feel like a moron. I've been looking for this simple setting for at least 2 years now, just didn't consider the wording.

Oh well, found it, and now I can use outlook finally! :D

Thanks.

I feel like a moron. I've been looking for this simple setting for at least 2 years now, just didn't consider the wording.

Oh well, found it, and now I can use outlook finally! :D

Thanks.

Don't feel so bad, my first thread here was asking why, when I try to install WinXP on my new system, I can't get the F8 key to work. (So that I can agree to the license at the beginning of the install) The problem was that the new Microsoft USB keyboard that I'm using has a F-lock key. If the F-lock isn't on the function keys, like F8, don't work.

Consequently, my Avatar.

Back
Top Bottom