outlook express...?

Half Evil

Golden Master
outlook, outlook express, microsoft outlook express, all different versions i think. oh well anyway...my problem:
I stupidly thought oh, ill never need outlook, so i took it outta my computer. now, i want it back because i wanna start using my hotmail account, because emails are stacking up, and i absolutly hate the hotmail site. and even tho i get out my windows cd, and get all the way to coping the files off onto my computer....there isnt anything to copy from...!

and if u look where it says outlook express on the closest window...its 0.0 MB. So i cant reinstall outlook, and i cant find it on the internet....so does one please have any ideas. thanks.

hmm u might be able 2 get it from someone elses computer get a friend 2 see if they can find the files for it or sumin :S i thought u'd be able 2 dl it off the net or the microsoft site but thats out o_O there r also other programs like outlook 2 my knowledge if i can't get outlook

well i found the same thing. but....i do have IE 6. i kept that. but do you think by downloading it agian id get outlook? and as for the other progams they dont work with hotmail because everything of microsoft's is encrypted...

<EDIT> just downloaded it, and tried installing it, and it said that i already had a newer version of IE then what i just downloaded...so totally take it out, and downloaded this, because its not like i ever use IE anyway...

How long ago did you delete outlook?

Do you have system restore activated.

If you do you may be able to roll your computer back to then, but that will probably mess with loads of stuff on your computer.

Why don't you create a system restore point now, download that thing, and if it doesn't work simply roll back your computer to 10 minutes ago.

You have nothing to lose!

yeah i thought about that too, the restore point was a while back, so i didnt wanna bother with that. but yeah i can do that, though its gonna be tomorrow, cause im dog tired lookin at laptops, lol....thanks though.

Anyway, totally off the point...

Have you got any p2p software by any chance?

They're great for downloading LEGAL content of the internet, aren't they?

*wink*

yeah of course they are. but no i dont because i was using Imesh, but i got caught by my internet dude, but it was gay, cause i was downloading legal stuff, because i was downloading songs with liscenes, that had 2000 uses, and expire at the end of the year.

bump, and, i just tried the system thing and that didnt work either, because i totally took out IE in safe mode but i still coudnt install the other one so yeah....and also im on someone elses laptop now trieing to get outlook express on to a cd but its not a cd burner so i need to download some software for that. but this is going to be a long process...

Back
Top Bottom