Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/)
-   Hardware (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/hardware/)
-   -   OK now this is just ridculus.. (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/hardware/ok-now-just-ridculus-172822.html)

lhamil64 01-20-2008 06:00 PM

OK now this is just ridculus..

OMFG! I plugged my wireless mouse in today and it wasn't working anymore! I tried it in two other computers and it didn't work in either! And the stupid part is that this SAME EXACT thing happened with another wireless mouse (in the same computer) a few months ago. My laptop model is a Toshiba Satelite and the mouse is a Microsoft. Its not the type of mouse that's the problem, it must be the computer because the last mouse was a Logitech.

I AM REALLY MAD NOW! :mad: :mad: :mad:

joe pic 01-20-2008 06:05 PM

Re: OK now this is just ridculus..

maybe it's the computer? it could be the drivers. try to update them through the website, try to change the USB port?

_-..zKiLLA..-_ 01-20-2008 06:08 PM

ur probably gonna have to go buy a new one. sry to tell u

lhamil64 01-20-2008 06:16 PM

Actually, its weird it just started working again! I plugged it into one of the back ones (i swear i tried that). I guess im not gonna plug mice into the side ones anymore :D

_-..zKiLLA..-_ 01-20-2008 06:31 PM

do other devices work on the side?

joe pic 01-20-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhamil64 (Post 745495)
Actually, its weird it just started working again! I plugged it into one of the back ones (i swear i tried that). I guess im not gonna plug mice into the side ones anymore :D

Told you!

Lowndsey 01-20-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _-..zKiLLA..-_ (Post 745490)
ur probably gonna have to go buy a new one. sry to tell u

:rolleyes:

lhamil64 01-21-2008 08:15 AM

Yea, i use a USB headset on the side ones all the time.
Oh well, i guess it will just remain a mystery until it happens again (hopefully it wont lol)

blackjack 01-21-2008 08:51 AM

Are you sure its not the batteries that are flat as appose a faulty mouse? I have a wireless keyboard and mouse, but I don't use that mouse I use USB one because the batteries only last about a month in it unless you have Duracell, they seem to drain batteries

ߧ∩H♠H䎀 01-21-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack (Post 745806)
Are you sure its not the batteries that are flat as appose a faulty mouse? I have a wireless keyboard and mouse, but I don't use that mouse I use USB one because the batteries only last about a month in it unless you have Duracell, they seem to drain batteries

Get a wireless mouse with a charge stand :rolleyes: It may cost more now but you'll save more in the long run.