Office 2007 and RTM

superman22x

Golden Master
Hey,
Anyone used RTM or Office 2007?
Well, I kind of want RTM because, when I started to download my Nvidia driver is said it was for Vista builds later than like 5760. Mine is RC2 which is Build 5600. If the driver will work just as well on mine than I dont need RTM or RC2. Does it work just as well on RC1?

Also, does anyone have office 2007, cause our version is 2000, and I would like to update, so if someone could burn the office 2007 onto a dvd and send it to me I will pay shipping. I dont know if its free as of now, but I cant download it if it is. So a dvd would help.

Thanks

Thats blatantly asking someone to pirate software for you. You have got to be kidding!

Lol, Microsoft Office is worth hundreds and hundreds of pounds, no-one would risk it.

As for the legit question, it should work fine.

It would be okay if you're asking for the beta version since it costs like $1.50 to get it from Microsoft. If you're asking for the full version of Office 2007 Professional, forget about it. Not only is it illegal, Office 2007 costs way too much just for someone to simply burn it and let you reap the rewards. If you're broke, just go with OpenOffice.org...it's free and somewhat comparable to Microsoft Office.

Hey, I didnt mean the full version, I didnt even know it was out, I meant the beta. I wouldn't ask for pirated software.

Oe more thing, it kind of relates as its software. Is there a mcafee program for x64 windows? Or would you guys suggest another 64bit virus scan?

Does it work good? We own mcafee software, but I dont know if our account would allow us to use the 64 bit version. Also anyone have office 2007 beta?

lol, I asked for a dvd cause we have dial-up and it would take forever to download something. Takes about an hour per 10mbs. My friend can download it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom