Nvidia GPU

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok so i got my all mighty MSI NX 6600gt video card. but i see little purple and green dots sometimes while im playing CSS...does anyone know what this could be from? right now im using the 66.81 nvidia drivers. and i think the gpu gets up to 52-55 celcius...so i have no idea whats wrong

first thing look at the tearing type thing

second look at the green dots

this is what happened after i went straight from DOOM 3 to CSS and this is the first room i joined. everything purple is supposed to be the same color as the ground..only a little brighter

these are teh problems im having, anyone know how to fix these issues?

Try installing the new drivers... Those are pretty old. Get the 71.84 drivers... That's what I have and I haven't noticed any problems whatsoever. That temperature is fine... My 6600 GT gets up to 89 degrees Celcius when I play games. :D

no i tried the 71.84 and it said they werent stable and it kept crashing outta CSS and then sometimes even restarting the computer

Hmm... How about the 66.93 drivers? Try them. Those are supposed to be quite stable drivers, I think. I'm sure you can get them from somewhere.

Have you OC'ed it at all? It might be artifacts from OC'ing. If not, then send the card back in.

The 71.84 drivers are horrible. All they ever gave me was random BSOD's, game crashing, etc. It was just pure instability.

yea you guys after school, 12:00pm i'll try the 66.93 drivers, it doesnt happen for a bit but then i see teh dots...might be overheating somehow

Back
Top Bottom