Nvidia Geforce 7300GS

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Ok nvidia fans, here's yet again, another NEW RELEASE!!! Nvidia today launched its first 90nm GPU, the GeForce 7300 GS, which is suppose to be a low-end card sporting full Shader Model 3.0 support. Other specs include 550 MHz core clock, four pixel pipelines, three vertex shader units and 64-bit memory interface. The GeForce 7300 GS also sports TurboCache technology, which means that the 128 MB version will be able to reach 256 MB borrowing capacity from the system memory, while the 256 MB one could go as high as 512 MB.

http://www.nvidia.com/page/geforce_7300.html

When is this going to come out? Because this could be an alternative to the X1600XT that i want to get..

I have no clue how much they cost or the date when they will be available. I couldn't find any info. regarding that. Just the specs on them and the fact that they are coming out. They may be available now, once the retailers can get their hands on them. It's smoking new.

I hear XpertVision will be one of the manufacturer to come out with the first 7300GS model.

What does this compare most too. Ati wise. Like x800's? Or, maybe as low as the x700's. Or the x1300's, to the x1600's maybe?

Notice the 64 bit interface, then 7300 (not hgiher than 7800). It's probobly for a laptop. If it was worth producing then it must be mobile.

Finally nVIDIA goes 90nm! Sheesh...I hope they find the awesomeness that only 90nm can provide. :D ATI sure did.

What about processors being (the new ones, yet to come out) 60nm. So cant a videocard gpu be 60nm.

Back
Top Bottom