Nooo Not The Computer Screen!

Charchris

Fully Optimized
Well i just installed WC3 on my other com and well when i boot up it says to choose a start up option like safe mode and all that i try normally but then its loads up and the screens stays on but when i reach the log in screen the screen turns off and when i try to turn it back on its just turns back off again, i went into safe mode and tryed reinstaled the ATi drivers but that didn't help. Anyone got any ideas?

bootup into safe mode the reinstall your drivers, that should work are your drivers compatable with your system. Just a quick question what is WC3, also what Windows are you running?

I had the exact same problem with my PowerColor 9800PRO. Could not fix it. Tried everything. Reinstalled the drivers a hundred times and still wouldn't work. So RMA'd it back to NewEgg and Got a MSI 6600GT.

I've had that problem too with the 9800 pro.

It was caused by the latest drivers, and didn't come up with the log on screen either, just went black, but worked in safe mode. So it must be something to do with the driver...

I just uninstalled these drivers, and went to their website, and installed the previous version, and that worked.

Hope this helps
*KaGe*

Uuuhhhhhh i got a 9200 and i uninstalled my Omega Drivers and installed the Catalayst drivers and still didn't work, should i try the omega drivers again? or anything else? and i don't wanna reformat again... it would be the 5th time in 2 weeks

Umm its a pre-made branded PC from PackardBell but theres this thing call "Smart Restore" that lets you reinstall stuff (The drivers and software) that came with the PC from boot disks you make, well i used that and still same prob

Back
Top Bottom