nice gaming pc price?

teachmeplease

Baseband Member
about how much would it cost to make a nice gaming pc i basically want to be able to play battlefield and counterstrike source and call of duty and them.

I dont no much about computers but i still think i could make my own.

$'s or £'s?
In my opinion to get the most out of your games you want to spend about £900 maybe? That leaves you enough space to get a nice graphics card and a decent proccessor, along with some snazzy RAM.
Hope this helps.

EDIT: Although if thats too much of a budget, which i understand it could be, £500-600 or so will get you a completely fine system for games, you'd just have to tone down a few settings, it's all about how high you like your game quality.

Val

Hey dude the budget i'm talking about is for someone who wanted a serious gaming experience. You're talking dollars i see.
Well, I'm pretty certain you could get a system that would run games, if your not willing to save the previous amount mentioned, for around $800, below that i really don't think its worth buying one for really recent games unless u dont mind playing medium-low settings.

Well, the computer in my sig can play HL2 on all high gfx at 1024x768 resolution and it can play BF2 on med. graphics (haven't tried to bump it up). It cost $819 with a keyboard, one of those sweet Microsoft side scrolling mouses, and speakers. From www.cyberpowerinc.com.

I bet it's windows xp home or pro. With my specs.. I get hl2 at 1280x1040, with 70% antiliasing turned on. (I've oc'ed)

Wait a sec No WAY man Im selling a half deciant PC in the sell section for 400 bucks and all u need is a little better provessor and u have one heck of a CPU so look into that one PLease

Back
Top Bottom