Newegg RMA

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Few questions
so i need to RMA the Gigibyte motherboard, and i created one to refund, and so they are charging me $20 to restock... even though its defective....
anyways, when i make an RMA, i print the Mailing slip thing, put the item in a box, tape the mailing on the box, and give it to a shipping company.
They say to put an Email Address on a paper in the box so they will process faster.
1. i was wondering if there is anything that i am missing to make the RMA process faster.
2. I paid with Paypal with a Credit Card i put in there, when i get the refund, i get the money back in my bank right? and not in paypal/any other place.
3. when i return it saying its DOA and want a refund, do they test to see if it works, and somehow it "Magically" works, will they still give my money back and just charge me the restocking fee?

Few questions
so i need to RMA the Gigibyte motherboard, and i created one to refund, and so they are charging me $20 to restock... even though its defective....
anyways, when i make an RMA, i print the Mailing slip thing, put the item in a box, tape the mailing on the box, and give it to a shipping company.
They say to put an Email Address on a paper in the box so they will process faster.
1. i was wondering if there is anything that i am missing to make the RMA process faster.
2. I paid with Paypal with a Credit Card i put in there, when i get the refund, i get the money back in my bank right? and not in paypal/any other place.
3. when i return it saying its DOA and want a refund, do they test to see if it works, and somehow it "Magically" works, will they still give my money back and just charge me the restocking fee?

the Gigabyte board was defective...? didn't it work fine until you flashed the bios...?

it wouldnt work after i flashed it, then it started to work again, then it just went out, and now it wont work.
shouldnt the dual bios kick in in the bios was the problem?

Back
Top Bottom